Sticky We have a root server now!

We have a root server now!

Dear community,

At first, I want to thank those who have supported Alpha Centauri up until now and especially those who went through the horrors and miseries we had to suffer from. The patience of a few individuals has always been a great help in these hard times.

In return, the Administration of Alpha Centauri managed to rent and set up a root server (hosted by STRATO) which will serve as a foundation for game servers, a TS3 server and a few other little thingies that will try their best to entertain you. In addition, this web server will be moved to that root server under aCen.eu/ currently redirecting to acentauri.info. Therefore, please be prepared for a short hosting break.

Current game servers running on 85.214.112.151 (Berlin, Germany)

Note that the (amount of) servers still change(s) from time to time.
      • -aCen.- SR8 ONLY [MOD] 4.1

• Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu (or /connect aCen.eu:27960)

• -aCen.- Team Survivor 4.2

• Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu:27961

• -aCen.- CTF 4.1

• Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu:27962

• -aCen.- Eagle TDM 4.1

• Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu:27963

• -aCen.- Intern Competition server 4.1

• Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu:27964

• -aCen.- Private 4.1
      • Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu:27966; password is_private
      • -aCen.- Private 4.2.015
      • Source Code

1. /connect aCen.eu:27967; password is_private

As before, you can also find a list of our servers by clicking on the 'Servers' tab in the menu bar.
      Feel free to join the servers any time you wish. If you are a member of Alpha Centauri, you will be added to the Tagprotect plugin list so you will not be kicked when wearing the tag. Just join our TS3 server and you will be helped out.

Yours faithfully,
      Pyro
      Global Administrator
      Mkay heavenly, I've only been working on the sr8 and ts since sunday, oh well ill think of something else i guess........................
      And to think I was only gunna release them 3 hours from now.........
      I guess everyone can wait a few more days.......................