Lucas "Cocaine" Jcqt

Lucas "Cocaine" Jcqt

Hello everybody i'm Lucas Jcqt from France, playing urban terror since 8 years (too many of course), in the real life i'm studying chemistry since 4 years and i reapply to become an aCe member. Mistakes where made but mistakes won't be done again. I grow up and i'm a better man now ! I like music (a lot of rap music) and video games, but i also like talking with others people to discover some culture. I'm here to make aCen great again, in the sense of rebuilding something good for every urban terror's players and to compete with others teams active on the game. I'm really motivating in this projet and i have some good ideas (ideas for servers, to attract players.. and more !) for that, i'm easily reachable on discord and i'm on to talk and to have fun around a little game ! <3

Regards,

Lucas "Cocaine" Jcqt
      Hi Lucas,

Good luck for now. I would vote you if i know you. I think i wasn't here when you were an aCen member. So i dont know what happened in the past that you mean by "mistakes". Keep in contact on discord so i can know you well.

Have a good day.