King's scripts (Supreme)

King's scripts (Supreme)

Supreme
      Sniper and knife script
      I will edit this post whenever I update my script and create a new post as warning

Please leave feedback, report errors and bugs and give suggestions
      Contact: This forum / Skype: arthur.silva.1 / Acen's discord

Requesites:
      Windows OS
      Original Urt launcher must have it's original name (ignore this if you never changed it's name): Quake3-Urt
      Urban Terror controls must be:
      Shoot: Left mouse button
      Weapon next: Mouse wheel up or mouse wheel down
      Weapon previous: the one you didn't select for weapon next

How to check what type of system you have:
      Show Spoiler
      Open windows menu (bottom left of screen, windows symbol) -> right click in "My computer" (or "This computer") -> Properties. If in windows 8 or superior you may have the option "more" under "My computer" right click menu, which is where "Properties" is located.

64 Bits: Download

32 Bits: Download

Installation guide:
      Simply download the installer, click on it, select Urban Terror's folder, ta-da!.
      A shortcut of Supreme's launcher will be automatically created on your desktop. (It launches UrT and script)

Features:
      -This script has a speed at least similar to Knife Ultra's one, maybe faster, maybe slower, this one is stable unlike Knife Ultra, I do not recommend Knife Ultra and this one does not appear to be slower to me (then why did I publish knife ultra? Because someone asked for it).
      -Sniper script and knife script all-in-one.
      -Script launches automatically with UrT and closes automatically with UrT.
      -Script shows a message on the top-left of screen when it activates something, saying what script was activated (sniper or knife).
      -Automatically deactivates the other script when one is activated
      -Easy installer
      -Pro support team (I'm very pro) (now for real, just come to me on acen's discord server if you need)
      -Open source

How to use:
      When a script is activated, the other is automatically deactivated.
      -Alt+< deactivates all scripts. (this does not mean the script closes, it closes when UrT is closed)
      -Alt+z activates sniper script | f key to shoot, after shooting you can aim and shoot again right away.
      -Alt+x activates Knife Hold script (as long as you hold left mouse button knife will attack fast) | Left mouse button to attack.

Changelog:
      Latest update: January 16th, 2018
      v3:
      Update for it to work on urt 4.3. The script now uses a much simpler and effective method for both sniper and knife scripts.

Older versions:
      Show Spoiler

v2:
      Show Spoiler

Final version of script, unless some problem happens, however, I believe all's done now.-Knife speed increased 5 to 20 times, has a speed at least similar to Knife Ultra, but it is stable.
      -Knife click only script was removed due to the low attacking speed (can't upgrade).
      -Ctrl, alt and shift fully functions when you're using or not using the script functions.
      -Left mouse button and "f" now function completly normally when scripts are deactivated (needless to say, they still do their job when script is active). (bug fix)
      -Fix: Fixed false antivirus detection and uploaded script compiled for 32 bits systems (needed for version 2 of script).

v1:
      Show Spoiler

Update of "King's Scripts" version: Message when a script is activated; A single script for all; General performance increased; Can now use ctrl, alt and shift while using script functions.

3.0 ahk script source code (ignore the ahk from the one below): Download
      Source codes: Download

HAVE FUN!

From the dark something reaches to you, and before you know, you fell dead.

Post was edited 44 times, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

Knife Ultra - Fastest Knife

Knife Ultra - Fastest possible knife script

I DO NOT RECOMEND THE USE OF THIS SCRIPT, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE USE OF SUPREME.
      This script will simulate clicks the fastest possible, this doesn't mean it's faster since it depends on windows' and UrT's capacity to interpret the clicks. (Basically depends on how they work, I don't know anything deep and therefore can't say)
      I also experienced an unstable behaviour which is knife attacking faster and slower.
      I just published this version because people asked for it, I do not see reasons to it.

Theorically fastest possible: Download
      Stable fastest possible: Download

READ FIRST: In order to make this script the fastest possible i removed all the fancy stuff, this script will not work when pressing ctrl, alt or shift keys. It does not work only inside UrT either, you must be carefull to not let it active when outside of UrT! It will not close automatically together with UrT either (read below).

I strongly recommend the stable version (Supreme).
      Alt+v to activate, Alt+v to deactivate (this does not close the script, just pauses it)

Supreme launcher can launch this script automatically if located at Urban Terror's root folder, however, you must close the script manually (right click it's icon at system tray (where you have the sound button), it looks either like a "S" or a knife, then click exit).
      This script simulates clicks the fastest possible (at least with AHK), faster than my initial script.

Post was edited 24 times, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

jeffrey109468 wrote:

me stupid when first installing script thougth (turned on without me knowing) something crashd my pc cuze everything opend end such so i delted all files :D but the script it awesome

xDDDDD
      thx
      And that's a nice update suggestion :)
      I'll try to make it work in UrT only to avoid such things.

Edit: Script was already updated, now it only works inside of urban terror ^^

Post was edited 2 times, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

:thumbsup: As promised, all scripts updated, all now considered to be version 1.0, and others beta, since they still had a lot of frequent updates and things to improve. Get da new one to be more badass ;p
      Script launcher greatly improved.

Any ideas just say it <3

I don't know if this is possible, but a script that would ask for medic once lose 10 hp after being at 50 hp;
      50 hp would request medic,
      40 hp would request again,
      Through the shadow I am the little light who guides you
      Leading you into the burning sun of my love
      Where its beams reflects on your joyful face
      From your loneliness I kidnaped you since now we are two
      Turning the shadow of your despair into the light of hope and grace.
      (c) Death

Shadow' wrote:

I don't know if this is possible, but a script that would ask for medic once lose 10 hp after being at 50 hp;
      50 hp would request medic,
      40 hp would request again,

That's not possible because i can't extract information from Urban Terror in order to check hp.
      What i can make is something that asks for medic in fixed intervals or multiple times after pressing button once. If you want that I'll be glad to make it :3.
      Sorry :(

Omega wrote:

And it will spam radio, so not allowed

Not necessary to spam, 2-3 messages would be good. That's what people do when they REALLY URGENTLY need medic.
      Like when a there's guy after you and you have less than 10hp. That's when ppl really spam, even I do that, but you rarelly see it, that's cause ppl only do that in emergencys, otherwise it's 1 request or like 1 each 10 seconds or so, that's not spam. If you don't do that ppl won't understand that you will die very soon if no one comes. I repeat, this is only used for critical moments, since for normal situation the person waits and repeats messages something like once every 10 seconds.
      3 times would not be spam, nor server mutes you. (when you spam radio servers mutes you)
      Anyways, it is a quite useless script since you can just click f5 lol

xD Mathieu.
      Well, i never played with scripts till recently (except in per gun mode lol), like a week or 2 ago or something. (I used scroll, never used sniper xD)
      I decided to try a script, but those bind stuff weren't working nor the autoexec, so i decided to make my own scripts and started liking it. So i started wanting to make more n it ended up leading me to c++ again and improving my programming skills, so it's being actually quite fun to create scripts.
      This wednesday i'll probably try to make the script shadow asked, the problem about that script is getting the hp variable, my c++ skills are still of a newb, ppl on forums talked about api (which i still got to check exactly what it is), that it could be stored in the stack or heap, n other stuffs. I'll have to do some research on windows API and memory management etc in order to be able to track the HP in the memory e.e.

Edit: i may not be to afterall, gotta stay more time at school cuz of a project... :(

Post was edited 1 time, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

In sniper script, someone said hotkey f was bothersome for him and i changed it to what he prefered. (didn't post it)
      Anyone wants me to change sniper script's hotkey?
      Just tell me what hotkey and i'll make it for you :3.

jeffrey109468 wrote:

KingOffNothing wrote:

In sniper script, someone said hotkey f was bothersome for him and i changed it to what he prefered. (didn't post it)
      Anyone wants me to change sniper script's hotkey?
      Just tell me what hotkey and i'll make it for you :3.

i tried it today actually but i didnt notice anything (prob my fault) but i could use the f key :D

You did use it at server and said f was inconvenient, please tell me the hotkey you would prefer.
      (don't tell me scroll again, scroll is the term used for the act of rolling mouse wheel up and down. You may want to se hotkey to mouse wheel up or mouse wheel down or both but scroll isn't a hotkey. Please be more specific)

After you tell me i will make a modified version of it that's exactly the same except that the hotkey will now be the one you prefer.

Edit: typo fix expect > except

Script updated according to Jeff's request and Devotion's request, with hotkeys mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down. Links available at sniper script post.
      The original one will not be removed.