King's scripts (Supreme)

Owismail wrote:

By the way, my antivirus detects the installer as a virus XD
      guess it's time to get a new antivirus lol

daskott wrote:

Owismail wrote:

By the way, my antivirus detects the installer as a virus XD
      guess it's time to get a new antivirus lol
      got same problem. my pc crashed ,got to reinstall steam idk why. virus everywhere . im not sure this working really well.

I'm sorry, I have no idea why it says it's a virus, at first i got that warning after editing the exe's icon twice, when i edited only once it stopped showing as virus. Seems it wasn't that.
      Only installer shows as virus or any file shows that too? If it's the installer, is virus only shown after opening or before too?
      My avg doesn't report to me any of the files as virus, could you please tell me what virus is it detected as?

Edit: Due to this problem and a report from a person who says to have trouble installer I'm disponibilizing the script and the launcher without installer, along with instructions on how to install.

From the dark something reaches to you, and before you know, you fell dead.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

daskott wrote:

My antivirus is Kaspersky. It says that "superinstallercomplement.exe" is a Trojan. It shows after installing if i remember well.

Thanks i'll do a few changes to it.
      The problem is probably the fact that the program self-removes after installing, if so, then RIP Script should be detected as virus too.
      I'll look into it as soon as i can, thanks, manual install post is already done.

Juriska wrote:

Glad you manage to fix it! Hope our server was good for testing :p

Thx :D. I probably can solve the false detection too, self remove is not necessary since it's a small file and an icon is not needed either since it's just for install and not for show.

I will get to it tomorrow (too busy today :( ). And yeah, per gun money was good for testing since it's TDM and all weapons available (i have 300k :p).

Post was edited 1 time, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

Fake Kaspersky detection and error (error in 32bits systems) should be solved by tonight, sorry for the wait.

The error is caused due to the need of the new script be compiled specifically for each type of system (64 and 32 bytes)

Fake detection is caused due to self-remove function of the two files that complement script installation, that function will be removed. Files have no need to be removed, but have no function after script is installed.
      :)

No idea why you're doing this but
      This can be easily achieved by modifying the client.
      github.com/Barbatos/ioq3-for-U…de/client/cl_input.c#L898
      Basically you make a function to detect a mouse action you want - like press MOUSE1 once and toggle the autoclick.
      In the link there's an attack function.

You can also combine a script with the function to make it toggle on/off based on weapon equipped. For example the script will look like this:

Source Code

1. set AutoclickMode "ut_echo Autoclick Mode; bind MOUSE1 autoclick"
      2. set DefaultMode "ut_echo Default Mode; bind MOUSE1 +attack; autoclick stop"

And in the engine code you could make a simple if/else statement like

Source Code

1. if ((weapon == 1 || weapon == 2 || weapon == 3) && !autoclickMode) {
      2. Cbuf_AddText("vstr AutoclickMode\n");
      3. autoclickMode = qtrue;
      4. } else if (weapon != 1 && weapon != 2 && weapon != 3) && autoclickMode) {
      5. Cbuf_AddText("vstr DefaultMode\n");
      6. autoclickMode = qfalse;
      7. }

You will need to figure some stuff out there but this should give you an idea on how to do it. Also you can set the delay between mouse actions (so the knife isn't that fast).

Post was edited 2 times, last by “agangofkittens” ().

@agangofkittens
      Thx, I've thought of doing modded client before, but after talking to someone who was minimally good at it (at least) I thought it'd take too long and I have more important plans for vacation.
      The figure out some stuff is what I'm afraid that may be hard tho i haven't really took a good look at the engine. But I'd need to understand the engine unless i find some codes online (like the one you sent to me), and UrT's modding community/forum area was closed.
      So i've created a script written in ahk, bugs appeared one after another and I fixed them, according to reports, the only thing left is upload 32 and 64 bytes versions of script with false virus detection fixed, which is version 2 fixed. (And which I'm going to post after I finish this post)
      Thanks for the info .

ps: Dat cat girl is killing me. (so freakiinnn cuuuuuuuute xD *feels like hugging her hard* (I'm not a pervert :v) )

All done guys!
      Antivirus false positive fixed (tested with kaspersky).
      32 Bits system error fixed (added 32 Bits version).

Check original post :3 (first post).

Sry for the wait, been busy these days.

I've made a video of how to install for colombianito.

I guess I complicated it a bit (video could be 2min long)

Edit: sorry for the quality, camtasia rendered it like that for some reason idk, probably camtasia config.