King's scripts (Supreme)

Banana836735647 wrote:

Hi King, your sr8 sniper script looks great but for me it doesn't quite work as it should.

It zooms in faster than usual after a shot but it always has to zoom out again between reloads, the only way it will let me shoot fast is if i noscope. I don't have any other scripts running.

I'm not 100% sure about what you mean with this, but 95% sure you mean it zooms out after some time if you scope right after reloading.
      As pedrxd said, it may be possible with a modded client (i never saw one, but i'm pretty sure it is possible, +pedr said it is).
      But with my script it's not, no matter how i make it, because urt was coded to zoom out after reloading duration time. The server allows to zoom in right after by switching weapons, however, it doesn't block your client(i suppose it's client doing it) from zooming out.
      I have plans to get into UrT client modding during my school vacation, but right now i can't fill my head with other stuff sry :/.

EDIT:
      If i didn't get it well and script is not working for you at all, please tell me so i can make a custom version for you :D.
      Also make sure you have mouse wheel up (scroll up) set to either change to next weapon or change to previous weapon and mouse wheel down (scroll down) set to the one (change to next weapon or change to previous weapon) you didn't set scroll up to. And that shooting button is left mouse button. If you want to use script while having those set to other keys just tell me, i can easily edit it for ya :D.

From the dark something reaches to you, and before you know, you fell dead.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

pedrxd wrote:

King, is better if you distribuid a client version of your scripts, so it will work for all.

Also, you can add a config file for the different configurations of the user.

I intend to, but i need time for that, idk how it works, i really want to get back into programming, but i can't cause of school. If i start it i will to go till the end and i gotta study (lots of tests), not having time for it will stress me. When vacation start i'll make mod clients. Idk if i'll have much time in vacation either, because i may get a job, but in a job i don't need to fill my head with stuff for tests so it's cool.

Poseidon' wrote:

HOW I GET SCRIP FOR ZOMBIE MODE HUMN MODE AND SR8 MODE ?? I DONT KNOW HOW GET THIS I JUST COPY IN MY AUTOEXE xD

download his programe it should be a programme called sniper or knife just place it on youre desktop
      and before you go ingame you dubble tap it then alt-x for knife and alt z for sniper
      WZAWZDB

Post was edited 1 time, last by “jeffrey109468” ().

Poseidon' wrote:

HOW I GET SCRIP FOR ZOMBIE MODE HUMN MODE AND SR8 MODE ?? I DONT KNOW HOW GET THIS I JUST COPY IN MY AUTOEXE xD

I made a tutorial of how to use lol.
      1. download it
      2. place it anywhere
      3. launch it
      4. when in urt, press alt+x (for knife script) or alt+z (for sniper script) to activate the script, the same key is used to deactivate, this will not close the script.
      5. to close the script go to taskbar, near sound icon, right click the icon with a knife, sniper or a white "S" in a green background and click exit.

:3 have fun

Edit:
      Sniper script specifics: While script is active, press f to shoot with sniper, right after shooting you can aim and shoot again.

Knife script (click and hold) specifics: While script is active, press and hold left mouse button for knife to attacks fast.

Knife script (click only) specifics: While script is active, press left mouse button for knife to attacks fast for 1.5s, you can keep clicking for it to keep attacking without stopping.

For more detailed info please read the script's original post.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “KingOffNothing” ().

I'm sorry to tell you guys, but i've given up on making a modded UrT launcher as it would take too long for me just to get around the engine and i got things i want to do more. (which are finish my basic programming online course, only the final program making left, start doing the advanced course and start making at least simple games on Unreal Engine 4) Since also those take a great deal of time i don't wanna spend time modding UrT because vacation would end and i still would have not done any of what i planned.
      Sorry :(

Updates!!
      Scripts have been updated.
      Now there's an installer!!
      Scripts now automatically close after you shut down urban terror :3.
      Now you can use both knife click and knife hold!! ;)
      Have fun! :happybirthday:

UPDATE
      Yo every1, before talking about the update i'd like to make an appeal for bug reporting and help requests.
      These updates were made since there was an important missing feature, something i had not tought of, nor had beta testers to tell me. What i mean with this is that if something is wrong with my script, or you have trouble with using/installing, or even something you'd like to be added, even if it's something pointless, like the phrase i added as an extra, please contact me trough this thread or skype (arthur.silva.1). This because i don't have beta testers, for improving these scripts, either me or someone else must make me aware of something that must be improved.

About the updates, thx to mzz's report i updated knife scripts so those can be used while holding down ctrl, shift or alt keys. (I use a+w+d to run, that's the reason i had not noticed, again, the importance of reporting)
      Installer was updated with an image during installation process and an automatically created desktop shortcut.

This update is not very relevant to those who do not use ctrl, alt nor shift to run or crouch (or similar).
      Sry for the big text :P

EDIT: known fail: all scripts have sniper icon, however that does not affect it's utility, sry for the inconvenience :/

Edit2: tought i should post the updater here - download updater

I apologize
      I am very sorry, there is a problem with the last script update aside from the icons. Whenever two scripts or more are run at once, the shift, ctrl and alt function introduced at last update do not work correctly. For the time being, please deactive other scripts if you wish to use that function and if it does not trouble you. (remove the scripts you don't want from UrT root folder, those will not launch).

I will fix this problem as soon as possible. I'm very sorry.

ps: This goes only for those who use ctrl, alt or shift while atacking with any of the knife scripts. Other's may ignore this.
      :pinch:

Edit: I had some trouble making the new update, but it'll be released tomorrow :3. Various bug fixes and new features. (Will be released on 24-06-2016)

BIG UPDATE!

As promised, the update has come, with more than the fix of last update. (check original post)
      Now "King's Scripts" is updated to "Supreme"!

-All scripts are now all joined into a single one
      -Improved installer
      -General performance enhanced, ctrl, alt and shift usage during script execution.
      -Message that warns user of what script he/she activated, automatic deactivation of other scripts when one is activated.

(Sorry for the wait, took me over 10 hours to finish it :p)

HAVE FUN!

I was told supreme was slow, I'll soon (few days max) update supreme to be much faster (5 to 20 times). However, i'm fixing a very unexpected bug, i'm trying many things to fix it :/. (it's related to ctrl, alt and shift function when knife script is not activated)
      Knife Click will be removed, only Knife hold and Sniper script will exist from now on. If you wish for knife click, please ask me via this thread or via skype: arthur.silva.1. I did this because I doubt anyone uses it, making it for an individual is way easier depending on circumstances and because it's not possible to make a very fast knife when the script is not made for a specific individual (hardware dependance).
      The new Supreme version that i will publish should be nearly as fast as KNUltra, but with the "fancies".
      KNUltra post is right below Supreme's, i do not recommend it, it's possible you'll end up activating it outside of UrT, and open 1000 stuff. But if you're using it, use the stable version please.

For now, i'm still working on Supreme's ctrl, shift and alt system, but i'll leave here the download link for those who don't need that system: Supreme Fast Knife Upgrade

Final version has come!

The script is completly developed now, if any problem appears, contact me and I will fix, but i believe all's done now :D.
      The most important of the update: knife speed increased to limit: 5 to 20 times faster, should match my first script that many ppl say they like :3; left mouse button works normally when knife script is off.
      Check the original (first) post for more info.

Thanks everyone who supported me by giving feedback and reporting :3