"Acen" Admins shpuld do their fucking job!

"Acen" Admins shpuld do their fucking job!

Hello Admins, Leaders and Members of Alpha Centauri,

I have some complains about your server, i regulary play on.
    On the Zombie server the admins wont do their jobs. Im especially complaining about "Acen-4mac" or "-acenDiv1Mac" however he calls himself.
    For example "some players Glitch in every round while the admin (4mac) or anyone else is playing too, and they dont even warn them. Or if someone avoids death they dont warn them too.
    This shouldnt be like that, and i hope that the Admins will fucking do their fucking job in future!

- Some other complains are that the server went fucked up. U can't even do "!teams" now. So everybody switches, and sometimes it's a 8 vs 3 because no one can balance teams!
    - Xlrstats are also gone, which is shit!
    - The "Can't find weapon 32 / 147 / 31 etc." Bug is still there, fucking fix this shit
    - -b3 is buggy as hell,

I hope your server gets better, as it was before 2 weeks, when B3 worked properly.
    Just give some good admins more powers and tell them to fucking do their job, then people will stay on your server.

Thanks
    - Some other complains are that the server went fucked up. U can't even do "!teams" now. So everybody switches, and sometimes it's a 8 vs 3 because no one can balance teams!- Xlrstats are also gone, which is shit!- The "Can't find weapon 32 / 147 / 31 etc." Bug is still there, fucking fix this shit- -b3 is buggy as hell,

1. Servaur is good accept these bug "Can't find weapon 32 / 147 / 31
    2. You can do (teams) and it ballance teams at the end of the round !
    3. xlrstats is gone o.0???? rlly mine works <3 if i do command !xlr or !xlrstats SO THATS NOT TRUE :)
    4. As I know b3 has been updated 3 days ago ? So its not buggy :D
    5. If we cold fix "that shit" we alrdy wold of done it dont you think? now have a good time and chill thanks for the info btw :D.
    Next time try to do your post without the words "fucking" and "shit", it take the half place.

Mathieu will tell you more about Zombie Server's issues, you can try to ask him on our TeamSpeak.

Also @4mac, our players are free to complain on our forum, their post aren't shit. And please make one post not three.

Well @AmzZ', don't hesitate to ask help on our Ts3 and poke admins. I am always on SR8 ONLY, but I will come to Zombie.
    Omega, Brigadier General
    Headquarters
    Chief of Human Resources
    Vice Chief of Public Relations

omega AT acen.eu

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Omega” ().

@AmzZ' May be you are pissed of with the server/admins of aCen, but you can't step into our forums and talk like that, you could find a better and polite way of speaking about everything, currently the servers are under work and maybe aCen needs more time to fix those bugs. And yet you can't talk to them like that. Be more pleasant and maybe everything can sort this out between each other. Raging won't help friend.

PS: Next time take a demo if you get a chance to complain.
    If you need more help regarding this issue or want to talk with the admins in details, connect to our TS3 server - aCen.eu

AmzZ' wrote:

Hello Admins, Leaders and Members of Alpha Centauri,

I have some complains about your server, i regulary play on.
    On the Zombie server the admins wont do their jobs. Im especially complaining about "Acen-4mac" or "-acenDiv1Mac" however he calls himself.
    For example "some players Glitch in every round while the admin (4mac) or anyone else is playing too, and they dont even warn them. Or if someone avoids death they dont warn them too.
    This shouldnt be like that, and i hope that the Admins will fucking do their fucking job in future!

You should keep in mind that our admin are playing on our server to enjoy the game and may not see everything our players make.
    Espacially 4mac who've never been admin in a zombie server and may not know everything forbidden as the Evade death/glitch is not a rules we've added in the b3 and furthermore cannot see/have proof when he plays until he sees it.

@4mac Please do not react in such manner. tell me which map was it and on which spot exactly.

- Some other complains are that the server went fucked up. U can't even do "!teams" now. So everybody switches, and sometimes it's a 8 vs 3 because no one can balance teams!
    This is due to the B3 change. the parser don't recognize a certain event which need to be re-code either in b3 or in UrT itself. we do not have anyone yet that can do it for us.

- Xlrstats are also gone, which is shit!
    False, i just connected and they works. it might come from your name just for example try renaming into: test and test !xlrstats. You may have some character that can't be recognized and make you a "ghost" for B3.

- The "Can't find weapon 32 / 147 / 31 etc." Bug is still there, fucking fix this shit
    I won't repeat myself enough, we can't fix it. it's comes from the original UrT codding to give weapons and we need to try alot of possibility which may be unefficient.

-b3 is buggy as hell,
    b3 should run fine by now, it may be laggy because i am adding new shit or often restarting it to apply new changes, so you get every commands like !xlr | !rank and others shit.

​Just give some good admins more powers and tell them to fucking do their job, then people will stay on your server.
    You should know that only a few of us in Alpha Centauri have ever been admin on a Zombie server and the players here are mostly OLD zombie players so know how to escape admin's eye to evade/switch they may not be efficient as some other but this is pretty understandable just tell it to an admin, and if that admin fail to see or communicate with you, try asking another admin, or take a screen, demo whatever that can be a proof and post it on the forum.

you can find us on our teamspeak3 which is : aCen.eu, reach us on shoutbox, (only if that's 1 or 2 message), and via IRC #aCen

I hope i anwsered all your question and will be less rude to us in the future.
    Well I can't say much about what is going on on the zombie mod as I don't play on there. I can understand your point of view though. As for "fucking do their job" i would like to point out that we pay this server with our own money, and we put a lot of effort in giving you all a good playing experience. Therefor I would like you to address your problem with more manner next time.
    We will observe the server and take action if necessary.

heavenlyEq
    Commander in Chief
    Rank does not confer privilege or give power. It imposes responsibility.
    Peter F.
    If mathiew never warned people on that map who were on that roof than its ok to go there by alpha centuari
    He is right that wold be a glitch becouse you jump more than 3 times to get to there but he dosent get that we allow that on that map also im sick and tierd of people always blameing me for stuff I did nothing to these guy or anybody on the serv and I get backstabbed every time! Death was there to why didn"t you say hes name as-well ...
    I was on that serveur first time in 3 days 30min and I get these .-.- by doing apsolutly nothiinngggg!!!!!--.-.-.-.-.-.-
    + he raged also on the serveur that were not doing our job- and other stuff I mean wtf rlly ...

4mac wrote:

If mathiew never warned people on that map who were on that roof than its ok to go there by alpha centuari
    He is right that wold be a glitch becouse you jump more than 3 times to get to there but he dosent get that we allow that on that map also im sick and tierd of people always blameing me for stuff I did nothing to these guy or anybody on the serv and I get backstabbed .. every time death was there to funny you didnt say hes name also .
    I was on that serveur first time in 3 days 30min and I get these .-.- by doing apsolutly nothiinngggg!!!!!--.-.-.-.-.-.-
    + he raged also on the serveur that were not doing our job- and other stuff I mean wtf rlly ...

please stop drink posting, both have faults and its better to resolve it in-between. Better not make a pre-serious matter too serious matter. :)
    + i wold like to add If i ever see someone avoid death i warn them if i dont see it i cant warn them yes?
    + he never sad 4mac that or that guy avoid death he just sad we dont do our jobs.. also i cant read all the time on the screen if im playing a game ? so sometime people must say 4mac 4mac 4mac 4mac 4mac and than i naswer cuz im playing the game and im focus on other stuff in-game ,
    Hey! First of all, as Sometime said you sould calm down. You come here being disrespectful as you were on the server. Then we do our job ! When I see somebody avoiding death, switching, insulting etc.. I do my "fcking" job (as you say) and warn him. But of course I don't see you making a thread about this! hmm ? Good idea isn't it ? Making a thread to thank you admins who are here, getting on well with players, listening to them, helping them, keeping the good atmosphere of servers! You know, the same admins who do their job when players like you are crying when something's wrong, who are never satisfied and think they can do our job better than us ?

Just, keep in mind, we cant be everywhere and see everything! As i said before, I do my job! I'm trying to do my best to help and satisfy our players/community. Ok? We still learning to be good admins so it takes time! But it's not a reason to be disrespectful and get mad toward us!